Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I. Must. Create.

When you have a holiday to sort out, building work, emergencies etc. your first thought is usually 'what will I pack?'

My thought process went like this:
1. Okie dokie
2. What about my pets? (dogs, cat, cockatiels)
3. What about my Etsy shop?
4. What about my crafty tools? - I. Must. Create!
5. What about my scooter? 
6.  What will I pack?

A half hour later I will have figured out how to juggle the pets, my craft stash - and everything in between. Although my wardrobe is still up in the air at the best of times. 

It seemed an appropriate topic as it's such a scorcher here today, it feels like i'm on one of those foreign holidays (as the kids would say) - which is a very welcome change after an unusually loooooong winter. I was wearing coats and gloves a week ago.

summer has LANDED
iced coffee whispers sweet nothings in my ear

2 comments:

  1. Petra..are you the one in the pic ???
    or pic is dark..or you are really tanned ...hahah
    for my first my dogs..!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that's me enjoying a Starbucks frappucino!
      I do tan as soon as the sun even winks at me. But I'm not that dark ! It's hard to take a selfie! I was with my mum and she doesn't 'do' buttons on cameras etc!

      Delete