1. You cannot go 24 hours without checking your shop stats (several times.... at least)
2. You have dreams (or nightmares) about transactions gone awry
3. You are your own boss and you think you're a lazy employee
4. Even as a seller, it's a danger to the purse strings (ssssssssshopping!)
5. You seriously wonder if - unbeknownst to you - your middle name is Promote
6. It's like being a junkie, hooked on Etsy!
7. You do gain a new appreciation for other artists and how hard they work (and end up feeling like a bit of a fraud, needing to give yourself a stern talking to)
8. SEO hurts your brain. A lot.
9. You're kept awake at night as you're designing new things in your head
10. By the time you wake up the next day you feel all 'ah... i'll do that some day...' - repeating the process often
I love my Etsy shop but I've observed these slightly nutty side effects. Maybe I should see someone professional about that. Get a prescription!
|sometimes you really need a nap|