Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In the green

I often go through cycles where I seem to work with one colour (and shades of it) more than any other - although my love of turquoise is pretty much a constant presence - its my 'go to guy' of the colour palette.

In the last month or so I favoured lovely earthy but bold greens such as chartreuse green, deeper lime, forest green and son on. A pretty seasonal colour for the time of year too. It may be spring here in Ireland and we are FINALLY starting to see the first hunts of spring (rather belatedly) but it is C.O.L.D.

I love the warmth in green colours and green has also been a longstanding very Celtic colour.
Did you know that 'green' is close to the Old English word 'growan' meaning grow, or new life.

Petras Creations

'A little green' by PetraShae



Fall earrings leaf autumn be...
$13

Green statement earrings lim...
$8

Lantern earrings green colou...
$10

Green snowflake ornament wit...
$11

Chartreuse earrings dangle w...
$12

orange dangle earrings with ...
$6.7

Guardian angel keychain keyr...
$7

Daisy earrings polymer clay ...
$11

St Patricks day card set of ...
$10

No comments:

Post a Comment